A lot of variables affect the successful growth of a business, but a few key points are make-or-break issues for a company’s potential growth.
- Set clear, attainable goals for your business.
- Do a SWOT analysis and compare where you are against where you want to be.
- Treat customers the way you want to be treated and keep the lines of communication open.
- Do what you tell customers you are going to do.
- If something goes wrong with a client’s order, communicate honestly with that client, even if the customer is annoyed by a delay or with your product or service.
- Always remember that honesty, in all encounters with the customer, is often the difference between having a satisfied customer who tells other potential customers you’re great – or that your company should be avoided.
Consent of the original author